The ARMS 2015 Conference Program is now available.
Please click on the link below:
Please note, this program was accurate as of 3 September 2015. For the updated program please download the ARMS 2015 Conference App for your mobile phone or iPad/Tablet.
The ARMS 2015 Conference Program includes:
- pre conference collaboration meetings
- pre conference workshops
- keynote/invited speakers presentations
- plenary and concurrent sessions
- a welcome reception
- the official conference gala dinner, and
- a trade exhibition.
The ARMS 2015 Conference theme of research management in a global context will be explored in presentations from keynote speakers and professionals from the research management community in a variety of sessions and workshops. The program aims to be of great interest and inspire research managers and administrators from various sectors, countries and sub-specialties.
The program has been developed around nine themes.
1. Building Partnerships
2. Managing International Projects and Partners
3. Collaborating and Capitalising on Research Opportunities in Asia-Pacific Region
4. Research Administration Performance
5. Research Impact and Analytics
6. Translational Research
7. Collaborating and Capitalising on Research Opportunities
8. Research Management Systems
9. Metrics and Reporting
Please click on the link below for the ARMS 2015 Conference Program
- ARMS 2015 Conference Program (PDF 532.8 kb)